Oatlicious Skin Care.
The whole oat grain, including the bran layer, is milled and sieved. This results in a light cream coloured, fine powder. The bran layer of the oat contains a high proportion of natural actives including, oat beta-glucan, avenanthramides, oil and protein, all of which are beneficial for cosmetic use on the skin.
Oatlicious Skin Care
Colloidal oatmeal is a natural cosmetic ingredient obtained from Avena sativa (oats).
Coming soon in late 2020.
- Reduces redness and skin irritation to soothe and relieve skin disorders
- Proven anti-aging and reparative properties over all skin types
- Provides skin moisturisation and hydration
- Acts as a skin protectant. Effectively forms physical barrier on the surface of the skin to reduce TEWL
- Unique patented manufacturing process – microbial stability and enhanced properties
- Clinical proven and monographed as a skin protectant
- Sensitive enough to use on the eye area
- Soothes skin disorders – itchy skin, eczema, psoriasis, irritated skin
- Effective antioxidant activity
Coming soon in late 2020.
What are oats and oatmeal
Oats are a whole-grain food, known scientifically as Avena sativa.
Oat groats, the most intact and whole form of oats, take a long time to cook. For this reason, most people prefer rolled, crushed or steel-cut oats.
Instant (quick) oats are the most highly processed variety. While they take the shortest time to cook, the texture may be mushy.
Oats are commonly eaten for breakfast as oatmeal, which is made by boiling oats in water or milk. Oatmeal is often referred to as porridge.
They're also often included in muffins, granola bars, cookies and other baked goods.
Goodness of Oat
Numerous studies and research have shown that the consumption of oats can help reduce the bad low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol in our body without affecting the good high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol. It can also lower the risk of developing heart diseases and several types of cancers, besides helping us to maintain a healthy digestive system.
We Promise You the Best
Edit this text and tell your site visitors who you are. To edit, simply click directly on the text and add your own words. Use this text to go into more detail about your company. Make sure to include information about how your company came to be. A strong “About” page helps establish credibility and professionalism and lets the visitor know more about you.
Make sure to include information about how your company came to be. A strong “About” page helps establish credibility and professionalism and lets the visitor know more about you.